• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This may be a good one

5-9 toningt
    4-8 tomarrow
    20-25 mph winds through tomarrow night.

It may be a realy long weekend!

We havent had over 8 inches in many many year, but 3-4 times a year they predidct it, so only time will tell.

it was decent but not like i was expecting and not like the weather experts made it out to be......

Comment

Only got 5" of snow here.

Quality Is Good ©

Comment

We had ice and rain mix yesterday. other then that nothing!!

Comment

we got crazy ice here yesterday. The lawn looks like an iced over parking lot. No kiding you can literally ice skate on the lawn. I really went through some salt yesterday and today.....Fun shovelling 1 inch of solid ice off of walkways.

Comment

Last round didn't give us anything fun...but tomorrow into tomorrow night, maybe 6-8" of snow. Hope so, I haven't plowed for a couple weeks now.
            2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
            Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

We got it! Heavey, wet 8" Almost burnt up a tranny on a long factory lot. Tran. Temp hit 240 I stoped plowing and let the guys finish up and I went to the shop for a full flush and changed filter.

bt

Comment

Snowing right now. Will continue snowing till about 9AM Wednesday. Talking maybe a tad over 8". Looks promising....looks fun?

I just hope my piece of crap plow truck doesn't break down.......
                2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

This already sucks. Between all the caffeine I downed and kacitement that we're actually getting the snow the forecasters said....can't sleep. Tried, but it was pointless. Woulda had to wake up in a few hours anyhow. Today will be a very long day. But lots of money to be made. I'd guess there is 5-6" on the ground right now and it ain't stoppin'. Maybe I'll start earlier than expected....too bad most my work is residentials.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog26 View Post
                    We got it! Heavey, wet 8" Almost burnt up a tranny on a long factory lot. Tran. Temp hit 240 I stoped plowing and let the guys finish up and I went to the shop for a full flush and changed filter.

bt
                    You running a tranny cooler? If not, I highly recommend.
                    Conan, what is best in life? To crush the Democrats, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of the liberals.

Comment

funny hearing the snow talk on here

we slept with the windows open last night. i don't think it dropped below 65 all night. suppose to get to 80 today. crazy weather for sure.

steve
                      "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Originally posted by jrservices View Post
                        You running a tranny cooler? If not, I highly recommend.
                        Oh ya, I have a tranny cooler on it. This is a 98 Dog. with the Cum. 12 Val.
                        Kinda of an odd ball truck, last year for the 12 val. and it was built for running a fith wheel, one ton rear end. Great for what we do. Shot bed though.

It was my fault the Tranny got hot. I was pushing it to hard with the wet snow and my fluid was a little low. Hard area to plow... kinda a funnel. Long factory and we were each pushing from each side and my other guy was loosing a lot to the middle. So the 8" of snow was about 14".

bt

Comment

Originally posted by delasgh View Post
                          we slept with the windows open last night. i don't think it dropped below 65 all night. suppose to get to 80 today. crazy weather for sure.

steve

trying to start trouble ehh??? Ha supposed to be in the 60's here today.
                          oooooooooo yyyyeah
                          some people pay to get a tan. I get paid to tan.

living the life of a rockstar

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
                            This already sucks. Between all the caffeine I downed and kacitement that we're actually getting the snow the forecasters said....can't sleep. Tried, but it was pointless. Woulda had to wake up in a few hours anyhow. Today will be a very long day. But lots of money to be made. I'd guess there is 5-6" on the ground right now and it ain't stoppin'. Maybe I'll start earlier than expected....too bad most my work is residentials.

have a few, that'll put you to sleep . Just don't drink to much, I did that once by mistake thinking it was gonna be a rain storm, boy was I wrong
                            oooooooooo yyyyeah
                            some people pay to get a tan. I get paid to tan.

living the life of a rockstar

Comment

Today f-ing sucked for multiple reasons. Then Steve-O just had to call and say how he's enjoying 80* temps. :alien:

Heard 7 inches total. Then the sun came out and the snow did that whole thaw thang....packed together so damn easily. Snow blowers didn't like it. I hate snow (for now)...

Can't think...I won't bother to add dozens of posts tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X