help needed for a 1032 snow blower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed for a 1032 snow blower

John Deere 1032 Snow blower with Tecumsah motor. We have it almost running but are not sure which hole in the Throttle Boady? the Governor wire goes into. anyone have any idea, sounds like it idles really high, and we cannot keep it running. We broke the bottom of the float Jet, Brass connector with spring inside, so we dyed a part from a lawnmower to get it to fit in the carb body, so its getting fuel.

from front of engine, Choke valve, bowl, and just above it a semi circle with like 6 or 7 holes in it. which hole does the rod go into?
    sigpic

Spring fever.

Safari Better Get His Sheot In Order...................

more tomorrow and saturday. i just drink this time of year.

steve-o
    "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Originally posted by delasgh View Post
      more tomorrow and saturday. i just drink this time of year.

steve-o
      Gotta come up with a back up plan, Axle should be done tomorrow, providing it got delivered to dealership tonight from Baltimore. Right now calling for 14"-25"
      sigpic

Spring fever.

Comment

Look under magnification if needed, for witness (wear) marks at the edge of the holes or on the under side of the lever.

Comment

Did you get it hooked up right?

Comment

Originally posted by hardboiled View Post
            Did you get it hooked up right?
            I am going to try to work on it tomorrow, We have talked about just making it a project and remotor it this summer.
            sigpic

Spring fever.

Comment

I have had the Carb which finally came in like in May laying around and put it on today, it started first pull, But I seem to be missing something, Spring or linkage from the throttle to the motor, anyone have a 1032 snow blower? I will take a picture and post it, but if someone can post a pic of the offending area so I can figure out what I need. The dealer is about an hour away but if I could see the picture I can fabricate something.
              sigpic

Spring fever.

Comment

sigpic

Spring fever.

Comment

almost running) lol) it wouldn't almost running with wrong hole.
                  it early for you have problems in business? search solution for term papers

Comment

I Oredered the correct SpeedSpring that I need, I finally found it, its not listed in parts for my spec.... I just have to idle it down, it workedpretty good today with th elittle I used it. Spring should be in Jan 3rd.....
                    sigpic

Spring fever.

Comment

Hey! Have you ever work with PowerPoint? I need some help with a PowerPoint presentation. I am in stress.

Comment

Thanks, everyone for the suggestions, first-time post here

I have an Ariens ST 1032
                        Model 924056
                        Serial 001846

With a Tecumseh 10 HP engine
                        Model HMSK100 159295W
                        Engine family VTP358U1G2RC

I’m looking for the correct size auger belt. I am reading like these articles for solution

I believe I’ve been given the wrong size twice by two different dealers.
                        The first time was V belt 07213100 which I think is the traction belt and was a little bit. I tightened the pulley tensioner all the way over and there seemed to still be too much slack. The second time I was given a V belt 07213000. According to the Ariens online manual, this is the correct fit. When I got it on it is still way too big, seems by a good 2-3 inches. Would someone have any insight as to the correct size belt?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                        X